Our operations are based in Wetherill Park, a suburb approximately 30 km to the west of Sydney, NSW, Australia.
- Workshop and site area totalling 5,200 m2
- Two x 10 Tonne overhead cranes
- Three welding booms, equipped with 600-1000 Amp Lincoln power packs and automatic flux feed.
- Tank rotators with capacity up to 40 tonnes
- Mass Spectrometry (Helium) Leak Detectors
- Heaters and Perlite pump for vessel for optimising insulation effectiveness
- Vacuum Pumps
- Ultravoilet Light inspection lamps
Additionally, Pioneer Cryogenics have access to the manufacturing facilities and resources of two quality pressure vessel manufacturers located in Thailand, offering the possibility of tapping into over 250,000m2 of workshop space, hundreds of fabrication personnel, and all the equipment and man hours required to bring your project in on time at a competitive price, whether it be in Australia, or internationally.